CRM Manager, Luxury Retail
Our client is one of the largest luxury retailers in Singapore, they are well known for its high-quality products and their wide range of luxury brands portfolio. With the business needs, a new opportunity exists for a seasoned candidate to join the team as CRM Manager.
Based in Singapore and reporting to the Group GM, you will be responsible for managing CRM objective and planning across different brands, monitoring the CRM program execution in the market and ensure they are in line with global and regional direction. Working with regional and local team, you will develop CRM calendar, manage customer database and educate the internal users on the usage of data. In addition, you are expected to utilize the analytical skill set to improve CRM operation system and strengthen campaign's ROI. You will also establish a process for digital campaign tracking and guide the internal users to review and share results of the activities.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- 7+ years digital marketing experience from international retail brand
- Min 5 years CRM background with leading brand
- Exceptional influencing and communication skills
- Strong background in customer acquisition, re-engagement, and retention strategies
- Dynamic, mature, consultative and multi-tasking
- Outstanding analytical and project management skills, and experience within the digital environment
- University degree in Business or other related disciplines
Contact Gary Wong on (65) 6854 5633 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number GW38248 www.ambition.com.sg
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.