Customer service Representative - 12 months Contract
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
|Salary:||S$4000.00 - S$4200.00 per month + month|
URGENT POSITION - 12 MONTHS CONTRACT
One of our client, a pharmaceutical company is looking for a Customer Service Respresentative. The Customer Service Representative has the responsibility of order management and maintaining excellent customer service across Asia Pacific and Japan.
Your main responsibilities:
- Process and manage orders end to end from creation of purchase order to delivery of shipment to destination, ensuring timely and accurate transaction/shipment completion
- Monitor and resolve transaction issues. Work with Service Providers to improve turnaround time and service level
- Act as a single point of contact for operational issues and resolutions. Undertake pro-active communication to strengthen business relationship with customers and internal stakeholders
- Participate in cross functional / global initiatives/projects. Perform user acceptance test and/or facilitate regional readiness activities.
- This position works closely with other functional teams and freight/logistics providers for daily operations
- Assist in the development of processes, controls and documentation
- Support continuous process improvement to deliver the best in class service and solutions.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Minimum Diploma, preferably Bachelor Degree, in Business/Logistics/Supply Chain.
- Minimum 6 years of customer service and supply chain experience, preferably in Pharmaceutical industry.
- Strong Experience in SAP MM / SD module
APPLY NOW quoting reference:AS00040812 - email@example.com
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1657991
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.