Data Analyst , APAC (FMCG)
Our client is a leading FMCG business headquartered in the U.S that has a dynamic and fast paced working environment. With their business expanding across the region, a need for an experienced data analysis has arisen to cover the APAC region.
Based in Singapore and reporting to the Market Data and Insights Director, your main responsibility is to consolidate vast streams of consumer, media and market performance data. You will apply quantitative tools and techniques to derive intelligent insights which will impact our innovation, marketing & trade strategy. You will also be closely monitoring and researching performance of different categories to better understand the customers' behavior, spending patterns and also identify the areas that need further support.
To qualify, the individuals must possess:
- Ability to initiate new work streams and collaborate internally and externally with business stakeholders and research vendors
- Must have strong analytical skills. Must have experience in advanced tools (e.g. SPSS, Tableau, Python/R code)
- Sensitive with numbers and outstanding analytical skills
- Experience in data analysis with huge data volume
- Degree holder in Statistics/Computer Science/Math
- Fresh Grad is welcome
Contact Gary Wong on (65) 6854 5633 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number GW440733 www.ambition.com.sg
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.