Demand Planner - APAC Region
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
|Salary:||S$4000.00 - S$5000.00 per month + bonus|
Our client is a medical devices company with a strong expansion in ASIA. The company is a global medical technology with more than 10000 employees over the world. Reporting to the regional demand planning manager, the demand planner will creates and maintains the demand plan for the designated products.
- Collaborates very closely with sales & marketing, purchasing and production planning,
- Develop, maintains and distributes all forecast related information used in the S&Op process
- Grow a forward looking Demand Plan, using techniques strategy
- Develop aggressive, achievable business plans that integrate materials strategies
- Incorporate intelligence, assumptions, and forecast information
- Optimize demand planning including end-to-end supply chain integration
- Coordinate cross-functional research activities to reconcile significant variances and refine the forecast model
- Monitor the realized performance compared to the formulated planning and set priorities
- Overall responsibility for developing and coordinating product demand while optimizing overall stock
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- 4 years of related experience and experience in Medical Devices industry, Forecasting
- Bachelor degree, strong knowledge with financial analysis related to inventory management
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint required, Software knowledge
- Experience with SAP preferred or working knowledge of sophisticated Demand Planning statistical forecasting tools preferred
- Have a strong quantitative/problem solving/ analytical skills.
- Good communication skills and ability to interact effectively with personnel
APPLY NOW quoting reference:AS00039917 - email@example.com
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1657991
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.