Direct Procurement Manager - Strategic Sourcing
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
|Salary:||S$8000.00 - S$10000.00 per month + bonus|
Our client is an innovative international pharmaceutical company with more than 3,000 employees over the world. If you are looking to make a real difference to improving the quality of patients'lives, then this role is the place for you. As a Direct Procurement Manager, you will cover Asia Pacific, Middle East, Africa and Latin America. The procurement manager will be in charge to develop and manage improvements projects with the suppliers.
- Develop, drive and implement a governance structure for Suppliers Relationship Management
- Define Strategic Sourcing and Procurement Strategy and be responsible for their execution and realization
- Drive procurement process effectiveness, efficiencies and compliance to meet the demands of Business to reach sustainable and excellent performance levels
- Develop & implement sourcing strategies to achieve cost reductions
- Implementation engineering optimization projects and potentially in our internal manufacturing sites
- Design and integrate best possible manufacturing solutions for products made in-region
- Collaborate with Global Sourcing Organization to standardize and implement global strategies and best practices.
- Liaise with functional leads on determining impact and best solutions for efficient freight & warehousing
- Collaborate with other management and leadership team members to proactively identify projects
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- MBA or engineering Master
- 10 years' project management/leadership experience; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience, Strong project leader and Sourcing experience
- Certified LEAN (black belt Preferred) and/or Six Sigma
- Experience in Pharmaceutical or Consumer Healthcare obligatory, Pharmaceutical regulation
- Be able to manage many projects at the same time
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills to enable communication that is professional with people at all levels and to operate effectively within a team environment
APPLY NOW quoting reference:AS00039790 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1657991
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.