Director of Network Infrastructure Operations
|Salary:||S$150000 - S$220000 per annum|
The Director for Network Infrastructure Operations is responsible for the effective operational management of the network infrastructure. The role has overall network operations responsibility which includes delivery of highly available and high performing network, service provisioning and upgrade or maintenance of existing network infrastructure.
To be successful in this role, you would need to have:
- Experience leading a network operations team for a large scale enterprise, finance organization or bank
- Relevant hands on experience with WAN/LAN technologies, wireless infrastructure, DNS/DHCP, Load-Balancers, WAN Accelerators and other network technologies and product-lines under Cisco, Juniper, Arista
- Vendor relationship management experience
- Use of Jira and Agile methodology as applied to infrastructure a plus
- Proven track record of driving change in network operations processes, tools and technologies through metrics-driven, KPI-based methodologies, and an evidence-based operational improvement and decision-making approach to best meet business objectives and priorities
APPLY NOW by clicking the button below. Submit your profile or contact April Jimenez at firstname.lastname@example.org and quote reference number AMJ38538 on the email's subject title.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117. EA Personnel Registration Number: R1114485.