F&O Clearing Operations Client Servicing (12 month contract)
Our client, a top-tier Investment Bank, is looking for a suitably qualified candidate to join them on a 12-month contract basis to take on the role of a Futures & Options and OTC Clearing Operations Client Services Representative (CSR), who is responsible for day-to-day servicing of FOOTC Clients domiciled in the Asia Pacific Region. The CSR provides our clients with a one-stop point of contact for our clients to navigate their queries and issues through the organization.
- Client Account Management supporting a portfolio of clients as primary coverage and face-off
- Client focused and engage in building and fostering good relationship with existing clients
- Acting as communication bridge between clients and internal parties to resolve client issues/queries
- Participate in client visits with Sales & Marketing (New Business Pitches / Ongoing Client Service)
- Provide clients with in-person demonstrations of client interface systems
- Provide new product/market support to clients
- Carry out process improvement reviews to improve client servicing standards
- Participate and manage projects to delivery.
- Breaks investigation and resolution on client issues
- Presentable, confident and client focused. Client facing experience or ability to conduct discussions with clients in a confident manner.
- Excellent communications skills and ability to present to an audience.
- Ability to work under pressure in a team environment.
- Ability to liaise with all levels of the firm and people with different experiences and backgrounds.
- Self-motivated and able to work unsupervised.
- Candidate will be able to manage own time and know when to escalate.
- Minimum 4 years industry experience within a client service team with knowledge of Futures & Options and OTC Clearing preferred.
- Knowledge of Operational Risk, Client Money Protection and Funding
- Any additional language skills is a benefit
If you have the required experience and is able to commit to a 12-month contract, please send your resume in MS Word format to email@example.com.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Personnel Registration Number: R1109257
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.