|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||S$80000 - S$100000 per annum + Variable and AWS|
As a leading legal firm organization, my client is an international law firm with strong presence across the globe. They provide a conducive and solid platform for their employees to develop and ensure strong visibility across the world. Working closely with the senior management team, this incumbent will play a key role in navigating the business and continue the expansion of the firm.
This Finance Manager will take a lead role in ensuring the compliance of local accounting regulations and statutory accounts. In this lean team, you will contribute hands-on responsibilities in billings, cash forecast, tax returns as well as monitoring receivables. You will prepare the annual budget and review the financial health of the firm. As a mature leader, you will be tasked in partnering closely with the Partners and reporting back to Corporate Office.
Qualified and interested candidates must possess these qualities:
- Minimally 6 years of accounting and finance experience in an international legal firm
- Proven track record of operational accounting, including billings
- Mature and confidence in liaising with senior stakeholders and senior management
- Ability to work well under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Highly diplomatic with top tier communication and interpersonal skills
- Qualified CA/ACCA with a reputable Bachelor's Degree in Accountancy or Finance
Interested applications, do send your updated CV in MS Word to email@example.com
EA Registration Number: R1109269
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117