Financial Accountant - Law Firm
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||S$80000 - S$100000 per annum + Variable Bonus|
As a leading legal firm organization, my client is an international law firm with strong presence across the globe. They provide a conducive and solid platform for their employees to develop and ensure strong visibility across the world. Working closely with the senior management team, this incumbent will play a key role in navigating the business and continue the expansion of the firm.
This Finance Accountant will take a leading role in ensuring the compliance of local accounting regulations and statutory accounts. In this lean team, you will contribute hands-on responsibilities in billings, cash forecast, tax returns as well as monitoring receivables. You will prepare the annual budget and review the financial health of the firm. Representing finance, you will be tasked in partnering closely with the Partners and reporting back to Corporate Office.
Qualified and interested candidates must possess these qualities:
- Minimally 6 years of accounting and finance experience in an international legal firm
- Proven track record of operational accounting, including billings
- Mature and confidence in liaising with senior stakeholders and senior management
- Ability to work well under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Highly diplomatic with top tier communication and interpersonal skills
- Big 4 candidates who have audited legal firms are welcome to apply
- Qualified CA/ACCA with a reputable Bachelor's Degree in Accountancy or Finance
Interested applications, do send your updated CV in MS Word to firstname.lastname@example.org
EA Registration Number: R1109269
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117