|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||S$40000 - S$60000 per annum + Variable Bonus and Benefits|
A Fortune 500 MNC in the FinTech industry has been expanding throughout the years and is growing its back office team. My client has strong global presence across Asia, UK, Europe, Pacific and Americas.
Reporting directly to the Finance Director, this Financial Analyst will be part of a dynamic team of finance professionals. Fostering close business partner relations with the APAC sales team, you will be responsible in preparing the revenue forecast and budget as well as detailed financial analysis for the management team. You will play a participative role with key Country Leaders across the APAC region in providing business and finance support.
To be shortlisted, you must possess:
- Minimally 3 years of working experience in financial planning & analysis (FP&A)
- Degree in Accounting or Finance or ACCA or CA/CPA
- Strong stakeholder management experience and fostering good working relations
- Ability to work well under pressure and tight time lines
- Prior exposure working in an IT or FinTech industry
- Top tier interpersonal and communication articulation are essential
Kindly send your updated CV in MS Word to firstname.lastname@example.org
EA Registration Number: R1109269
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117