Financial Analyst (FP&A)
As a growing Fortune 500 MNC, their brand name has capture a lot of great positive publicity and positive reviews within the market. Spanning over APAC, Americas and Europe they provide a strong platform for the right incumbent to excel and grow together with the organization.
With direct reporting to the Finance Manager, this Financial Analyst will be responsible in preparing financial analysis, forecast, budget and support the adjacent business units through strategic business partnering to ensure optimal levels of profitability and productivity. You will play a pivotal role in providing in-depth insights and commentaries to the management for business decisions.
To be shortlisted, you must possess these qualities:
- Minimally 4 years of relevant experience in financial analysis and variance analysis
- Hands-on preparation of forecast and budget with full P&L visibility
- Strategic-thinker and a proven business partner
- Advance level of MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint and SAP
- Degree in Accounting or Finance from a reputable university
- Qualified CA, CPA or ACCA
Please send your updated CV in MS Word to firstname.lastname@example.org or APPLY NOW
EA Registration Number: R1109269
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.