Junior Finance/ Business Analyst
Our client, a global manufacturing and distribution MNC, is looking to hire a strong business analyst to drive improvements at the regional level and help in the expansion of their Singapore operations. This is a newly created role and the candidate that takes on this position should be able to adapt to a global environment and have a passion for leading new projects.
Reporting into the FP&A Manager, some of the key responsibilities include:
- Generate financial statements and reports to meet business objectives
- Support business leaders to identify various performance metrics as well as business opportunities
- Work alongside management of business intelligence projects across the region
- Be a part of the budgeting and forecasting process
- Other ad hoc tasks assigned by management
The successful candidate must possess:
- A Degree/ Diploma in Finance, Accounting or a relevant field
- Minimum 3 years of analytical experience in a similar role
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Keen attitude to learn and grow
- Ability to work in a matrix organization
Contact Nikki Reen on (65) 6854 5648 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email to email@example.com
Job reference no 41018
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. License Number: 10C5117.
EA Registration Number: R1548506