Fitness trainer (Group classes and PT)
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||S$1500 - S$2500 per annum|
- Exciting role with a lot of potential growth
- Growing company with strong career prospects
- Salary in ad only reflects basic salary
Client Overview: Our client is a new gym in Singapore to be situated in the central area. With a retail store, café and full gym equipment and amenities. We are looking for candidates who are highly dedicated and passionate in fitness and health, candidates must have experience in both conducting classes as well as one to one PT training.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Fitness manager, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Accord the highest level of service to all members.
- Provide Personal Training sessions for members.
- Provide and conduct fitness classes (Yoga, boot camp, kickboxing, Body combat, Zumba)
- Prescribe safe and effective personalized exercise programmes for members
- Ensure the timely opening and closing of the Fitness Centre
- Provide information and assistance to members and potential clients when requested
- Provide information and schedule Physical Fitness Assessments and Nutritional Consultations for members
- Ensure proper, safe usage, operation and care of all equipments by all members
- Enforce and ensure compliance on the Fitness Centre's rules and regulations with members
- Minimum 2 year of experience in an up-market club environment
- Experience in conducting classes (In at least any one discipline) in gyms or clubs
- Adequate spoken and written English
- Certificate in Fitness Instructor course and First Aid and CPR
- Possess good communication skills to help our members achieve their fitness goal
- Outgoing personality, good motivator and sensitive to people's needs
- Outstanding customer service values, high self-motivation and drive
- Reasonable level of physical fitness and health
- Candidates with recognized Personal Training qualification (ACE, FITSAF, FIC, BEC etc. or candidates with Higher Nitec in Business Studies (Sport Management) diploma and degree in sport science/ management would have an added advantage
- Good basic salary, OT allowance, retention incentive PLUS attractive commission.
Contact Nicholas Anthony on (65) 6854 5630 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number GW/AS00038962
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1328527
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.