Indirect Procurement Executive - 6 months contract
Indirect Procurement Executive - 6 months contract position
One of our client, a pharmaceutical company is looking for an indirect procurement executive. You will manage the sourcing, negotiating and contracting process in procuring materials.
Your main responsabilities:
- Facilitates the entire sourcing process to post contract management, between the functions and vendors
- Ensure procurement activities are compliant to Procurement Policy, standards and ethics
- Negotiates with supplier for competitive pricing, contract terms, etc.
- Responsible for the administration, maintenance and execution of Local Procurement SOP'
- Implements the procurement strategy and policies within teams and functions
- Manage vendors to resolve complaints to increase our internal business partners'satisfaction
- Creates contracts, master agreements, change orders, payment schedules and etc.
To be successfull, you may have:
- Experience in indirect procurement (Materials and Services), timelines and budgets
- Able to establish collaborative and innovative relationship with the business
- Experience in pharmaceutical/Life Sciences, F&B sectors
- Strong knowledge of SAP solutions, MS Office, and Ariba
- Actively seeks customer feedback to identify opportunities for improvement and to gain insight to underlying needs
- Strong negotiating, problem solving skills with proactive and positive working attitude
APPLY NOW quoting reference: AS0040756 - Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1657991 - Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified