Internal Audit - Asset & Wealth Management - VP
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||£140000.00 - £180000.00 per annum|
- Implement the audit plan by leading the planning, execution and reporting of internal audit engagements.
- Perform risk assessment, identify, monitor and report on key risks and communicate with stakeholders for the assigned business areas.
- Actively track and escalate significant findings that remain unresolved.
- Develop and maintain relationships with with key stakeholders within the business and externally.
- Help develop junior staff through coaching and mentorship.
- Experienced auditor with good understanding of the wealth management, asset management or private banking business.
- Demonstrate the ability to prioritise and manage work of the audit team to ensure timely delivery of audit commitment.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively orally and in writing.
For more information please contact Joshua Poltock on (65) 68545620, or firstname.lastname@example.org or click on APPLY NOW.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1550700