Internal Audit - Financial Markets - AVP
- Based in Singapore and reports to the Internal Audit Director
- Responsible for covering the Singapore Financial Markets businesses as well as regional support.
- Conduct audits which follow the Audit Framework, identifying key risks and recommending improvements based on the objectives of the function and the overall business.
- Develops effective line management relationships to ensure strong understanding of the business.
- Drafting of audit reports, presenting issues to the business and discussing practical solutions.
- Completes assigned audits within budgeted timeframes, and budgeted costs.
- Up to 30% travel
- BS/BA degree or equivalent combination of education/experience.
- Effective negotiation skills, a proactive and 'no surprises' approach in communicating issues and strength in sustaining independent views.
- Strong interpersonal skills for developing relationships with all levels of internal and external audit and management.
For more information please contact Joshua Poltock on (65) 68545620 or click on APPLY NOW.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1550700