Internal Audit - IT Infrastructure - VP/AVP
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||S$120000 - S$200000.00 per annum|
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Perform the planning, fieldwork, and reporting of internal audit engagements.
- Work with Stakeholders to provide advice and knowledge of controls framework and audit findings.
- Identify the key control issues and escalating any significant audit findings that remain unresolved.
- Perform continuous audit monitoring of observed issues until resolved.
- Write concise and quality audit reports and deliver to the senior management.
- Take a proactive and anticipatory approach to audit engagements.
Qualifications and Skills
- Experienced Infrastructure Audit experience is essential.
- Exposure to data centre, networks, operating systems, web, messaging and security systems would be beneficial.
- Professional certification like CISA, CISSP, CISM etc.
- Ability to commit up to 20% business travel.
For more information please contact Joshua Poltock on (65) 68545620, or Joshua.email@example.com or click on APPLY NOW.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1550700