One of our client, a packaging company is looking for an Inventory Planner to join a dynamic team in Singapore. Your role will be to manage the inventory and service levels of a portfolio of products within agreed guidelines and to be accountable for all aspects of on time supply performance of this portfolio.
Your mains responsibilities are:
- Manage the inventory and manage each stock schedule by item total supply chain
- Daily action manages from MRP for a set portfolio of items, across multiple countries
- Maintain forecasts for each item through validation with the Sales community
- Regular communication with sales to ensure on track & provide visibility where required
- Place all orders on plants where required
- Customer Service management & response
- More than 3-4 years of experience in Inventory Planning and End to End Supply Chain
- Strong personal accountability matched with the ability to integrate within team focused environment
- Demonstrates the edge required to make the tough yes and no decisions
- Highly analytical, Process driven results oriented task focused, Strong Organisational Skills
- An ability to maintain focus when managing competing demands.
- High-level communication skills and ability to establish credible relationships with a variety of stakeholders.
APPLY NOW AS00043631 - email@example.com
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.