IT Hardware Sourcing Specialist (Consulting Firm)
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
|Salary:||S$10000 - S$12000 per month + negotiable|
- Support, define and implement commodity strategies as well as sourcing area plan for IT Hardware sourcing requirements in APAC locations whilst ensuring appropriate alignment to global and regional commodity strategies.
- Responsible for all aspects of IT Hardware sourcing & supplier management
- Contribute to allocated savings target as assigned to commodities and region.
- Foster effective collaboration and ensure strong communication line with key client stakeholders and colleagues in and across the regions to work towards shared business goals.
- Track and report savings achievements for commodities in scope.
- Ensure appropriate supplier relationship management for assigned suppliers.
- At the outset, proactively engage and integrate input from respective regional sourcing specialists(s), regional sourcing lead(s) and/or global sourcing lead
- Key APAC contact person for the assigned lead commodities to the global sourcing leads.
- Ensure representation of regional/local interests and market conditions of APAC clients to global sourcing commodities.
- Be fully aware of all regional and global sourcing initiatives, strategies and client business partners matters related to areas of responsibilities.
- Demonstrate proactive collaboration with client business partners by ensuring that the sourcing approach/strategy and delegated sourcing decision are always mutually discussed and agreed prior to delegating the sourcing, where applicable.
- University degree from a reputed university/college
- Additional certification as Sourcing/Procurement professional
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- 5+ years experience in strategic sourcing in an international environment
- Excellent communication (written, verbal) and interpersonal skills to positively influence people to make the appropriate decisions for the client(s) and resolve conflicts effectively.
- Leadership in an international environment (managed people or cross-functional team leadership)
- Strong project management experience
- Highly competent in negotiations and contract knowledge
- Commodity experience in IT Hardware (inclusive of Data Centre) preferred
Contact Rajat Jain or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number AS00040037
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1654262
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.