KYC Analyst (12 month contract)
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
This global bank located in the heart of Singapore has a vacancy for a suitably experienced KYC candidate to join them. The department provides Global Banking and Markets business lines with a single, global on-boarding and account maintenance service, including client identification and Know-Your-Customer (KYC), client data and account maintenance, credit analysis and client documentation. They strive to provide high quality and timely KYC due diligence and client identification validation, covering new client take-on, and periodic and event-driven reviews to ensure that they meet evolving local and global regulatory requirements.
- KYC quality control checks in a timely manner with all SLAs met.
- Ensure all regulatory requirements and internal policies/guidelines are adhered to.
- Ensure high quality standards are maintained with timely and effective feedback to KYC analysts.
- Ensure accurate error logs and timely MI reporting.
- Support line manager to perform his broader regional responsibilities.
- Evaluate and escalate common deficiencies identified in primary control with resolution to avoid recurrence.
- Evaluate impact of new regulatory/internal requirements and provide timely feedback to the KYC SME.
- Assist the team in completing ad hoc AML/KYC projects
- University graduate preferred with relevant years of working experience in a KYC / AML job in a global bank
- Investment/Corporate banking knowledge/experience is preferred
- Familiar with the AML / KYC regulatory requirements of HKMA and MAS
- Must be detail-conscious and able to work independently under pressure
- Strong analytical skills with a strong attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills and problem solving abilities
- Proficient PC skills, including Word, Excel and the use of Internet Search Engines
- Proficiency in spoken and written English
If you have at least 6 months of KYC experience with an Investment/Corporate bank, please submit your resume in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org at the earliest instance.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Personnel Registration Number: R1109257