Logistics Executive - 1 year contract
For one of our client, we are working on an urgent position, 1-year contract. The client is looking for a logistics executive to be responsible for logistics and warehousing processes.
Your mains responsibilities are:
- Generate daily EDI Stock Comparison report and send to 3PL to follow up for reconciliation
- Be responsible for performing duty payments on the stipulated duty payment dates. Obtain approval from Finance Manager for ad-hoc payments
- Checking on 3PL billing for Duty Paid/Duty-Free store rent, POSM storage costs, labeling, shipment related billing
- Check and perform follow-up actions and accounting treatment on damaged stocks returned from customers
- Liaise with 3PL on all requests for repackaging, bar coding, disposals and etc
- Monitor stocks in quality inspection (QI) and bad stock location, providing timely instruction to warehouse provider and proposing next course of action
- General housekeeping and tidy up Material Master for Finished Goods/POSM to ensure the desired fields being setup correctly in SAP system
- To perform accurate and complete stocks revaluation in SAP with latest transfer prices.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Diploma in Logistics / Supply Chain Management
- Minimum 4-5 years' experience in logistics and warehousing environment. Experience in the FMCG industry would be very advantageous
- Experience using MS Excel & MS Words and SAP system
- Ability to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
- Good interpersonal skills, fast learner, energetic and good attitude
- Team player, reliable and dependable
APPLY NOW quoting reference: AS00043846 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1657991. Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.