Logistics Manager Singapore
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
|Salary:||S$6000.00 - S$9000.00 per month + bonus|
One of our client, a medical company with a strong position in APAC is looking for a Logistics Manager in Singapore office. The Logistics Manager will report directly to the General Manager in Singapore.
Your responsabilities are:
- Responsible for warehouse and delivery operations, 3PL vendor management, inventory control, packaging
- Established levels of inventory accuracy with no stock outs and determines distribution systems readiness for new product launches
- Manages 3rd-party logistics service provider relationships effectively and drives continuous improvement and cost reduction initiatives for warehousing and delivery operation
- Liaises very closely with Sales and Marketing to ensure that distribution network is prepared for launches
- Executes strategy to meet customer service requirements within established targets.
Develops department budget and delivers financial results that meet those budget requirements.
- Manages regular S&OP process in conjunction with Global Supply Chain managers
- Ensures that operations are executed in a manner compliant with all appropriate requirements
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Experience in Medical devices, Pharmaceutical or consumer goods
- Managed more than SKUs 10 000 and knowledge of applicable laws and regulations
- Intermediate skill in the use of Excel, Word and PowerPoint. Advanced preferred.
- Ability to read and understand technical material
- Regular travel throughout Region and occasionally overseas
- Chinese language to be able to negotiate on the local market and proficient in written and spoken English
APPLY NOW quoting reference:AS00040007 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1657991
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.