Manager - Contract - Tender Management
One of our client is looking for a Manager, Tender Management, you will report the General Manager located in Singapore.
Your main responsibilities:
- Design and cost calculation of supply chain solutions unique to individual customers
- Process mapping and design for existing and proposed operational activities
- Cost calculations for RFQ's and RFI's
- Manage and negotiate contracts with suppliers
- Execution, coordination, and implementation of product- and service-related projects
This position offers the chance to analyze logistics RFQ's and design and calculate our solution. You will use your
logistics engineering experience to support the Sales, Tender- & Implementation Management activities to win the
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- At least 5 years of experience in Logistics, supply chain background with tender and RFQ handling experience
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to communicate with all levels of the organization and ability to set own agenda and work under own initiative
- Strong English skills and Chinese language is an advantage
- Knowledge of Lean/Six Sigma methodologies is a plus
APPLY NOW quoting reference: AS00043677 - email@example.com
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1657991 -Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.