Regional Financial Controller (Manufacturing setup)
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||S$100000 - S$160000 per annum|
Our client has been expanding steadily over the last few years within the Asian region and the group is one of the world's leading Pharmaceutical MNC. As such, there is a need to recruit a high potential and proven leader (yet hands on) as their Regional Financial Controller (Asia coverage) as the right hand person to the Regional APAC Finance Director the Regional Business Leaders.
As a proven people development manager yet in a very hands-on and scalable capacity, you will be broadly responsible for the management of the Asia plants and entities. Leading a team through positive change and effective structuring of the business to Singapore will be essential. Spearheading SAP implementation regionally, whilst driving various process improvement projects concurrently will be expected.
Working closely with the Business Heads, you will be providing financial and business analysis / advice to the business heads in order to achieve budgets including revenue and operating income objectives.
This role will be covering both the breadth and depth of a regional manufacturing controllership role, both in a hands on and commercial business partnering manner.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
* Bachelor degree in Accounting and CPA equivalent qualification
* Must have solid financial / management accounting and proven Financial Controlling experience within Manufacturing environments, together with at least 2-3 years of direct people management / development skills
* Minimum 8 to 10 years of well-rounded experience preferably gained within MNCs
* Prior experience managing the Asian / SEA manufacturing plants will be an advantage
* Good working experience of SAP or even led the implementation of an SAP project, will be an advantage
* Commercially savvy individual with strong analytic skills essential
* First class communication, people and influencing skills and good project management
Please contact Claire Chua on (65) 6854 5613 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number
EA Registration No. R1108933
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117