Market Risk (Quant) Analyst
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||S$60000.00 - S$90000.00 per annum|
My client is a global hedge fund and is on a lookout for a Risk Analyst to join the Risk Department. The portfolio covers FX, fixed income and equities. This is an end-to-end role, covering risk monitoring/reporting, risk management, as well as Fund/PM performance analysis.
The incumbent will be expected to provide and analyse numbers for the risk committee. He/she will work closely with portfolio managers to analyse the risks involved in the trade set ups. This team is also looking at historical performance hence performance analysis and attribution is a significant part of the role. The incumbent will need to present directly to the senior management who sit at the Risk Committee.
To be successful in this role, you must possess the following:
- 1-5 years of experience in a market risk reporting/management role in a bank/buy-side firm
- Strong product knowledge in either FX, Fixed income and/or equities
- Sound knowledge of financial instruments and good grasp of risk and performance-related concepts will be desirable.
- Degree in quantitative subject such as Mathematics/Statistics/Quantitative Finance
- Willingness to learn and roll up sleeves to do groundwork
- Excellent communication skills
- Detail orientated, possess initiative and work well under pressure
- Technical skills (SQL, Excel/VBA) and handling of large analytical datasets are preferred
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or call Sumukhi at 6854 5623 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, please drop an email to Sumukhi.Ramnath@ambition.com.sg
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1656980