Operations Analyst (9 month contract)
We are looking for an Operations Analyst (9 month contract) who will be part of the Operations department which is responsible for trade processing, income entitlements, follow-up on mergers and acquisitions, collateral management, pricing and rates and market data. This hire will be part of the Pricing, Index and Rates team, which is responsible for providing benchmark/index, pricing and market rates data to the organization for the purpose of portfolio valuation, performance measurement and risk monitoring. Products covered includes equities, bonds, money market, FX, futures and derivatives.
- Conduct user acceptance testing of system enhancements and document test results.
- Support the team in the review of work processes and data sources
- Assist in documentation of business glossary, data lineage and data quality checks for critical business elements (part of the Data Governance Initiative)
- Assigned duties around daily operations which involves exception handling of data records which failed the system checks.
- Diploma/Degree in Business IT, Finance or equivalent
- Proficiency in MS Office applications and other tools such as Informatica, Tableau and Oracle SQL
- SQL skills are highly preferred
- Passion and eye for details and numbers
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- UAT and system enhancement experience needed
- Good background in SQL and data validation
If you have 1-4 years of relevant experience in UAT and data, please submit your resume in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org at the earliest instance.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Personnel Registration Number: R1109257
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.