Operations Executive , Grains Trading
Our client is a Global commodity trading firm with its headquarter in Singapore. They have strong presence in Asia market. A new Operations Executive role has come out from their Grains Trading operations department in Singapore.
You will report to the operations manager and manage the whole procedure of the operations, which includes handling and managing shipping documents as well as managing all necessary documents for L/C application and bank negotiation. You will liaise with both internal (Traders, trade finance) and external parties (supplier, customer, shipping companies etc) to prepare BLs and vessel tracking on cargo readiness & documentation to ensure smooth delivering of the commodity products.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Min 5 years of working experience in trading industry with dry bulk shipping experience.
- Experience in Grains trading operations is a plus for this role
- Positive working attitude with initiative and attention to details is required.
- Good L/C knowledge is essential to this role.
- Good communication skills required for this role
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please forward a copy of your full CV to Lester.email@example.com Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number : 200611680D | Licence Number : 10C5117 | EA Registration Number:R1112853