Paralegal (contract until end of year)
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services Contracting|
We are looking for an experienced Paralegal who will assist with the negotiation of trading documentation for our client's Regional Markets & Securities Services Legal Department. This department provides legal advisory and documentation services for markets sales and trading desks, fund services and custodial services throughout the Asia Pacific region. Please note that the contract is until end of the year, subject to extension where possible.
- Negotiation and preparation of ISDA, GMRA, GMSLA and other markets and securities services trading documentation; negotiation of ancillary trading documentation, including review of corporate documentation, security and collateral documentation.
- Coordination and tracking of regulatory documentation requirements and deviation approvals.
- Management of data inputting for trading documentation and interaction with other regional support teams regarding trading documentation data systems and related queries, amendments.
- Participation in global documentation remediation projects.
This position provides the opportunity to work with and support a wide range of markets businesses across many countries in Asia Pacific. The candidate will work closely with Legal and Compliance colleagues across the region, as well as with stakeholders in Risk, Operations and other areas. The role will involve regular contact with clients across the Asia Pacific region.
- A minimum of at least 2-3 years of legal or paralegal experience in document negotiation
- Education Level: LLB, JD or similar legal or paralegal qualification.
A skilled negotiator who can actively work with a wide range of colleagues of varying seniority in both business and support roles to respond to a broad range of needs and develop business-friendly solutions to requirements while balancing compliance with multiple legal, regulatory and internal policy requirements.
- Effective communication abilities
- Ability to manage a significant portfolio of concurrent negotiations
- Ability to work in a team; adaptability
If you have the relevant legal background, please send in your resumes in MS Word format to email@example.com.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Personnel Registration Number: R1109257