Our client, an international organisation with over 10,000 employees globally, is looking for a Payroll Manager to join their Finance Team. The person must be experienced in managing the payroll for over 1000 employees and ensure the timeliness of payments. This role is critical for the smooth operation of the Finance team and the successful candidate must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
Reporting into the Section Manager, someone the key responsibilities would include:
- Working closely with HR on matters regarding payroll
- Working closely with authorities on payroll matters and ensuring that the company is compliant with government standards and policies
- Dealing with employee CPF contributions
- Ensure the timeliness of payments
The successful candidate must possess:
- A Degree/ Diploma in Accounting or a related field
- Prior experience in managing payroll for a number of employees
- Exposure in a supervisory role would be beneficial
- Minimum 3 years of working experience
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
Contact Nikki Reen on (65) 6854 5648 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job reference no 37685
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. License Number: 10C5117.
EA Registration Number: R1548506