Portfolio Valuation Specialist-Middle Office- Commodities - VP
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||S$100000.00 - S$150000.00 per annum + Negotiable|
Portfolio Valuation Specialist, commodities (middle office)
Our client is one for the largest international hedge fund with well-established global footprint across America, Europe and Asia. It seeks to attract, develop and retain the best talent in the market.
Responsibilities includes but not limited to:
The Portfolio valuation specialist is responsible to manage risk, P&L and pricing processes and will be accountable for the accuracy of daily P&L. The primary focus of the position is on administration of P&L of IR, credit and FX and equity products. He/she will be working closely with portfolio manager across the regions.
- Bachelor degree in Finance/economics/computer science. MFE is preferred.
- At least 10 years of experience in Product/valuation control.
- Strong knowledge and experience in P&L calculations.
- Experience with the following systems: Murex, Imagine, Bloomberg and Reuters.
- Experience in dealing with commodities options is a must.
Contact Jake Sun at (65) 6854 5609 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number AS00035893.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-BF
Business License Number: 200611680D. License Number: 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1653158