PR & Communications Manager, Education Business
Our client is a leading education business with a very strong present across Asia. An exciting opportunity has arisen for a PR & Communications Manager to join to their Singapore business.
Reporting into the VP, Marketing, you will be responsible for strategizing and implementing all the press releases and communication activities. You will need to develop a marketing communications plan including strategy, budget, goals and tactics. You will also be developing media relations strategy in print, broadcast and online media. You will be responsible to work with media outlets to publish timely company information, such as press releases, brochures, and other materials. Lastly you will need to implement social media strategies including growing onlinesupporter base and traffic.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Mass Communications or equivalent
- At least 5 years' experience in branding, PR and mass communications
- Welcome candidate from both in-house or PR agency background
- Proven track record in Public Relations
- Proven track record in designing and executing successful public relations campaign at both local and national level
- Experience in event planning, corporate communications, copywriting and vetting of all marketing collaterals
- Solid experience with social media including blogs, Facebook, Twitter etc.
Contact Gary Wong on (65) 6854 5633 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number GW40274 www.ambition.com.sg R1653934
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117