|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||S$36000 - S$60000 per annum|
Our client, a US based transportation and distribution company, is looking to bring on board a strong Pricing Analyst to join their high performing team and manage a regional portfolio. The person that takes on this role must have prior experience in pricing and be keen to work in global fast paced environment.
Reporting into the Commercial Director, some of the key responsibilities would include:
- Develop commercial contracts and work proactively with various departments to develop and understand business requirements
- Develop and implement pricing strategies to optimise profitability margins
- Understand regional requirements and develop competitive pricing policies and standards
- Prepare reports and analyse current prices to work with senior management on aligning business objectives
- Other ad hoc tasks assigned by management
The successful candidate must possess:
- A Degree or Diploma in a relevant field
- Minimum 1 - 2 years of pricing experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
Contact Nikki Reen on (65) 6854 5648 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email to email@example.com
Job reference no 33827
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. License Number: 10C5117.
EA Registration Number: R1548506