|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||S$91000.00 - S$104000.00 per annum|
Our client, a global leader in the aviation industry, is looking to bring on board a highly specialised individual with a background in pricing and bid management. The company is aggresively expanding and the person that comes on board must ready to learn and grow with the organisation.
Reporting to the Business Director, some of the key responsibilities would include:
- Develop and drive suggestions for proposals and ensure that the proposals are delivered to meet tight deadlines
- Standardise bid processes across divisons and develop new strategies to ensure that the organisation is maintaining best practices
- Partner with Sales & Marketing to drive strategic and competitive pricing proposals
- Other ad hoc tasks assigned by management
The successful candidate must possess:
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce or equivalent.
- At least 4 - 7 year(s) of working experience in a Pricing Role
- Willingness to learn and grow with the organisation
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Pricing or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Contact Nikki Reen at 6854 5648 or APPLY NOW by quoting reference number 38838