|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
|Salary:||S$3200 - S$3600 per month|
One of our client, a company specialise in Pharmaceutical industry is looking urgently for a Procurement Executive to join the team in Singapore.
Your mains responsibilities are:
- Contract administration: assist in the completion of supplier contracts, confidentiality agreements, credit applications and other documents to obtain approvals, obtain proper sign offs
- Purchase order process: manage the purchase order process including the receipt of requisitions in compliance with the supply plan and corporate GOA table, the assignment of purchase order numbers
- Maintain the procurement module with product specifications for all purchases
- Handle large quantities suppliers and be able to manage them at the best possible cost, quality, and reliability
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- 2 to 5 years maximum of procurement administrative experience required, ideally in the pharmaceutical industry or a contract research organization
- Strong knowledge in Direct and Indirect Procurement, Pharmaceutical/Healthcare is a strong advantage
- Ability to read, write, speak, understand English and Mandarin speaking is an advantage
- Detail oriented and organized, able to set priorities and respond to changing priorities
- Strong interpersonal skills, good verbal communication skills to interact with internal and external customers
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
APPLY NOW quoting reference:AS00042178email@example.com.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1657991. Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.