Procurement manager, South East Asia
Great role! One of our client, an FMCG company is looking for a Procurement Manager, South Asia. Your responsibilities are to support and lead the Sourcing & Procurement Business Planning process to ensure that all objectives are set up in APAC.
Your mains responsibilities are:
- Sourcing and open optimization for projects focused on ASEAN and cross-geographic projects.
- Responsible for managing project of Sourcing & Procurement deployment
- Implement key corporate Sourcing and Procurement processes, policies and guidelines across countries
- Able to analyze key categories and budgeting upon alignment with stakeholders of key opportunities
- Work with stakeholders and budget owners to establish procurement strategy on major categories including renovation, advertising & promotion (e.g. events, PR, promotional items, visual merchandizing etc.) and general expenses (e.g. IT, logistics, office supplies, printing, etc.)
- Review and optimize sourcing strategies, participating in supplier selection and review processes
- Identify opportunities to drive efficiency, synergy, and savings within local and regional operations
- Manage relationship with major local and global suppliers to drive long-term and sustainable partnership at group level
- Continuously improve and refine procurement policy and procedures and monitor the effectiveness
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- At least 8 years' of experience in Indirect Procurement, Strong understanding of procurement processes, industry, and suppliers; with indirect categories management experiences (Promotional Items, IT, PR, Events, Printing)
- Six Sigma/DMAIC optimization experience preferred
- Strong communication and project management skills, including presentation and negotiation abilities, able to lead cross-functional teams to drive initiatives and deliver concrete results
- Strong analytical skills and business application skills (e.g., Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint)
- Fluent in written and oral English and local languages
- First level university degree or equivalent education; advanced university degree preferred
PPLY NOW quoting reference: AS00043909 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1657991. Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.