Product Marketing Manager (Surgical Products) $8K - $9K
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||S$100000.00 - S$120000.00 per annum + Transport Allowance|
Our client is an international brand in Healthcare/Pharmaceutical business. Well known for their large array of brands and products they represent, they have a long standing history of success globally. They are now recruiting a Product Marketing Manager (Hospital/ surgical care products) to be a part of their continual success in the market.
Based in Singapore and report directly to the Business Unit Manager. In this role, you will need to develope, manage and implement strategic & tactical plans for the targeted product line in Singapore. Managed the daily management of assigned product, including programs, promotional materials, tracking and managing competitive activity. Make recommendations regarding new product inclusions into current product pipeline. This is a rare opportunity for an experienced Product Marketing candidate to join one of the leading healthcare/ pharmaceutical organization
- Min. Bachelor's degree required. MBA would be a plus.
- Min. 6 to 8 years work experience in sales and marketing; preferably healthcare/pharma experience; hospital products
- Strong results orientation and analytical skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong strategic planning
- Skills in: market research, pricing and reimbursement, customer advocacy development and creative product/program development, messaging and branding
- Good sense of urgency and strong follow up
- Able to work independently with little or no supervision
Contact Serena Liu on (65) 6854 5626 or click APPLY NOW
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: R1104492
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified