Project Contracts Manager
We are working on an exclusive position for one of our client. Our client is looking for a Project Contract Manager for the Supply Chain department.
Your mains responsibilities are:
- Provide general leadership and supervision to Project contracting team members, giving input to appraisals, career development, and training
- In cooperation with the Supply Chain Contract Manager, plan, organize, allocate, direct and control the Project contracting team
- Manage and oversee the execution of Project contracting activities conducted by the team, including but not limited to sourcing, tendering, evaluation, award, management and claims and close out
- Implementing Project specific Client Contract requirements and ensure flow downs into Tenders , Contracts and Project contracting plan
- Perform Project contracting duties including key responsibility for negotiations, trouble shooting and act as escalation point for issues between the Project contract team members and various stake holders and contractors / subcontractors.
- Ensure that all Project required contractors and subcontractors are prequalified according to the relevant procedures
- Ensure involvement of Legal, Insurance, Finance, and other departments in the contracting activities where required.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- At least 10 years of relevant experience, primarily in the area of contracting and from oil and gas industry, and from an operator of floating production storage and offloading vessels
- Substantial experience within the technical, contractual and commercial issues related to design and engineering of Floating, Production, Storage and Offloading vessels
- International experience in offshore oil and gas industry is an advantage
- Excellent decision-making skills, Proactive and able to work independently, applying a structured and systematic approach
- Good understanding and knowledge of the technical, contractual and commercial issues related to design and engineering and construction of Floating, Production, Storage and Offloading vessels
APPLY NOW quoting reference: AS00043881 - email@example.com
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1657991 -Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.