|Salary:||S$96000.00 - S$120000.00 per annum|
Project Manager wanted for a leading financial services institution!
Our client is a leading financial services institution with their main headquarters based in Singapore. They are currently looking for an exceptional project manager for their technology team. As a project manager, you will play a critical role in managing end - to - end project lifecycle processes, including vendor management and deliver approved project scope on time and within budget. You will act as a bridge between business and operations units and build rapport with various stakeholders.
To qualify, you must possess the following:
- Holds at least a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or other related fields of study
- Has at least 6 years of project management experience in the banking industry
- Strong experience in managing end to end project lifecycle process and delivering project deliverables on time
- Experience in resource planning and budget planning for projects
- Experience in managing third- party vendors
- Excellent communications skills with the ability to build rapport with different business units and manage business stakeholders
If you have what it takes, contact Daniel Ong on (65) 6854 5607 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number DXO 43157. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Registration Number: R1549163
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.