Project Manager (Software Development Projects)
Our client is a Singapore based development house which develops tailored solutions for their clients. They are specialised in tailored systems development, web development and interactive media. They manage multiple projects in an agile, fast-paced environment with the latest technologies. They have a strong client base and consistently working on innovative projects.
- Understand, identify and execute all client needs for multiple web-based projects
- Work with developers, designers and QA to deliver multiple projects on time and on budget
- Serve as main client contact and lead regular client status meetings
- Create and maintain project plans, managing all project tasks and activities among various teams
- Enforce project schedules ensuring deadlines and launch dates are met
- Effectively prioritize project deliverables & assignments
- Track, prioritize, manage and report issues related to a given project
- Minimum 3-5 years' agile project management experience (specifically on web-based system or web development projects), preferably in an agency
- Ability to switching rapidly between different projects and clients in a fast-paced, startup-like environment
- Strong understanding of web development principles and new web technologies
- Ability to effectively communicate and manage multiple clients and stakeholders
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Click APPLY NOW quoting reference number HW130916 or contact Hazel Wong at email@example.com. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Business License Number: 200611680D. | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Registration Number: R1653148