Senior Quality Engineer
One of our client, a medical devices company is expanding is team. They are looking for a Senior Quality Engineer to be responsible for all aspects of quality related to product safety and performance. This is a key role in the Quality department with establishing quality operations procedures as well as quality responsibility of production transfer projects.
Your main responsabilities are:
- Implement, enforce and maintain quality operation procedures relevant for the production site
- Establish quality operations function and infrastructure at the site
- Apply six sigma principles and least burdensome approach in quality topics
- Plan, coordinate and oversee testing, analysis and reporting
- Generate, review and approve reports on quality issues and change controls
- Ensure safety and performance of products manufactured at the site
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- 6 to 8 years' work experience in a quality function in regulated environment
- Experience in medical devices industry
- Strong experience of quality techniques: Six Sigma methods such as DFSS, DMAIC
- SAP /Manufacturing Execution Systems
APPLY NOW quoting reference:AS00040883 - email@example.com
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1657991. Regrettabl.y, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.