Regional Account Manager - Logistics & Freight Management
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
|Salary:||S$10000.00 - S$12000.00 per annum + plus incentive|
- Maintain/develop business with some of the top customers or prospective target clients above a predefined revenue in accordance with an agreed sales pipeline/target for the healthcare sector
- Own the commercial relationship with the client and build a professional sales rapport in line with the company's objective of service excellence
- Understand the clients business flows, identify potentials and outline the conversion possibilities to the management
- Follow up on all correspondences with customer, own the communication flow and quote to obtain new business
- Maintain SOPs and host regular meetings with customers to establish a healthy working relationship.
- Promote the business key competencies to potential customers (Freight Forwarding, Contract Logistics and Supply Chain Management)
- Manage the Key client relationships across the APAC region
- Degree in Business Management or Logistics
- 5 years of experience in a logistics or 3PL company in a client facing role
- 8+ years of experience in a MNC setting
- Exposure to managing Key Accounts or sales
- Possess strong articulation and presentation skills
- Possess strong excel skills
- Independent self-starter, able to adapt to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Good communication skills
- Result driven
Contact Rajat Jain or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number AS00039992
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1654262
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.