Regional APAC Internal Audit Manager (30-40% travel)
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||S$80000 - S$130000 per annum + Variable Bonus|
Newly Created role as APAC Regional Internal Audit Manager with a High Growth Healthcare Medical Devices Brand
Our client is high growth Healthcare Medical Devices brand with a global presence. Due to prolific expansion plans amidst strong growth, they have plans to bring on board a strong APAC Internal Audit Manager (30-40% travel).
Reporting to the Internal Audit Director, this Internal Audit Manager position will be leading the audit teams with a strong focus on execution and team development. The scope covered will be across all business processes, including those related to manufacturing. People management will be expected, of both internal and external stakeholders.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree in Accounting / Finance and recognized CPA / CIA qualification
- At least 6 - 8 years of proven internal audit experience within MNCs, preferably within Pharmaceutical / Healthcare industries with Manufacturing exposures
- Proven leading, executing and people development experience
- Proven track record of driving audit projects independently
- Highly flexible, excellent leadership and analytical skills
- Able to step up the role & value-add under pressure as a solutions-provider
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
Please contact Claire Chua on (65) 6854 5613 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number CC40235.
EA Registration No. R1108933
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117