Regional Event Coordinator, APAC (Pharma/Medical)
Our client is an international brand in Healthcare/Medical business. Well known for their large array of brands and products they represent, they have a long standing history of success globally. They are now recruiting a Regional Event Coordinator to be a part of their continual success in the APAC market.
Reporting to the Marketing Director, you will coordinate different events to facilitate with other Asia and global business units. You are to manage events that require coordination across multiple brands, coordinate and consolidate information from multiple sources for presentation purposes and consolidate and act as central point of contact for marketing guidelines. You will also be responsible for preparing event budgets and working with different vendors to ensure all events are delivered within the planned timeline. This is a rare opportunity for a junior marketer to utilize his/her past event management experience in the regional scope with one of the leading MNCs.
To qualify, candidates must possess:
- Minimum 3 years' of marketing and event management experience
- Medical industry background is a must
- Excellent Interpersonal, Communication, Time Management, and Multi-tasking skills
- Outstanding event management skills proven by previous experience
- Ability to travel regionally for events
- University degree in a relevant discipline
Contact Gary Wong on (65) 6854 5633 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number GW39944 www.ambition.com.sg R1653934
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C511