Regional Finance Manager (APAC)
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||S$78000 - S$96000 per annum|
My client is one of the leading players within specialty chemical industry. With more than 2000 employees and 17 manufacturing plants worldwide targeting both industrial and consumers market. Due to business needs, they are looking out for a Regional Finance Manager to join the business looking after APAC region.
Reporting to the MD, you are responsible for managing both accounting and FP&A aspect. You will be managing a team of two to ensure accuracy and timely month-end and year-end closing. You will have to manage cash flow and budget/forecast as well as business partner with the head of different departments. You will also be the main point of contact for all external auditors and tax agents.
To be qualified, the candidate must possess:
- Degree in Accountancy, CA is a plus point
- At least 7-9 years of experience in hybrid finance role, chemical industry experience will be an added value
- Experienced in working closely with third party outsourced accounting vendor
- Experienced in working in a lean team
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Please drop your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or APPLY NOW by clicking on the button below
EA Registration Number: R1332369
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. License Number: 10C5117
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified