Regional Innovation Manager (Ingredients Barista)
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||S$4000 - S$5000 per month|
Our client is a UK founded FMCG company with a globally established footprint in the market, recently due to business expansion a new opportunity has arisen for an experienced Regional Innovation Manager to join them here in Singapore
Based in Singapore and reporting to the Business Development Director. You will be strategically developing the brand to deliver profitable business growth in the Out of Home Channel by leading the development of flavour and recipe initiatives and the SKU mix as well as working closely with local brand ambassadors by providing vision, direction and training. You will also be tasked work with the marketing manager to develop Out of Home Annual Plans and lead its execution.
- Experience in the Out of Home channel (both alcohol and hot/cold beverage environments)
- Minimally 3 years of experience either as a Barman and/or Barista
- Proven ability to take initiative and work effectively with minimal supervision and guidance. High level of integrity and positive attitude
- Experience in beverage solutions
- At least a Bachelor's Degree
Contact Nicholas Anthony on (65) 6854 5630 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number NA/AS00038941
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1328527
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.