Regional Tax Manager
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||S$84000 - S$120000 per annum|
Our client, an international packaging and distribution conglomerate, is looking to hire an experienced Tax Manager to join their expanding Singapore operations. This is a newly created role and the candidate that takes on this position should be able to set up the tax department from scratch and identify best practices for the organisations.
Reporting into the Finance Director, some of the key responsibilities include:
- Develop tax strategies and policies for the region
- Work closely with relevant authorities to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements
- Develop a team of tax accountants and analysts to support day to day operations
- Advise business leaders on current processes as well as develop and implement new procedures to ensure the company has appropriate structures in place
- Other ad hoc tasks assigned by management
The successful candidate must possess:
- A Degree in Finance, Accounting or a relevant field with relevant Tax qualifications is preferred
- Minimum 6 years of regional tax exposure
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Proven leadership skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset
Contact Nikki Reen on (65) 6854 5648 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job reference no 42156
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. License Number: 10C5117.
EA Registration Number: R1548506