Retail Operations Manager, APAC (Beauty Brand)
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||S$108000.00 - S$126000 per annum|
Our client is one of the leading Korean makeup brands, with many lines of cosmetics products that respond to the diverse needs of consumers globally. As result of their continued success in the Asia market, a newly created position of Retail Operations Manager has been created to oversee both own stores and counter stores across APAC region.
Based in Singapore and report directly to the Brand General Manager. In this role, you will need to drive the country's store opening and to validate store locations, design and operation processes. You will be responsible for following up the store business plans, selling guidelines and financial performances. You will need to be able to liaise closely with the international team to ensure compliant with the brand global consistency on retail processes. This is a rare opportunity for an experienced operations candidate to join one of the fastest growing beauty brands in Asia with the mission to take it to the biggest makeup brand in the coming few years.
- 8+ years of experience in retail operations
- Regional store operations experience is a MUST
- Previous Management experience with looking after min. 20+ stores
- Beauty experience is strongly preferred
- Strong knowledge in retail market in Asia of consumer's insights
- Must be agile, good communicator to local crowd
- Ability to translate growth strategic into pragmatic and operational approach for local countries
- Proven experience in bringing new brands into APAC
- Able to travel intensively
Contact Gary Wong on (65) 6854 5633 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number JH 43416
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: R176311
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified