Revenue Accounting Manager
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||S$175000 - S$200000 per annum + Variable Bonus|
As a multi-billion dollar MNC, my client has always been seen as one of the top employer of choice that provides strong platform for its employees to soar into greater heights and excellent career progression. They are the leader in the IT industry and has a strong brand name across the globe. Singapore is identified as the Regional Hub for APJ, giving this incumbent excellent visibility.
Reporting directly into the Regional CFO, this Revenue Accounting Manager will be holding a pivotal role in the business in reviewing software and other contractual deals to ensure accordance to USGAAP (SOP 97-2 and ASC 606). As the Revenue Technical expert, you will provide insights and revenue recognition advise to Regional Business Leaders in deal structuring/commercial contracts. You will work closely with adjacent business units on erecting complex deal structuring. You will also be tasked in monthly reconciliation reviews and implement initiatives to enhance US GAAP compliance control.
To be shortlisted, you must possess this qualities:
- Minimally 10 years of Revenue Accounting exposure in a large US IT MNC
- Technically strong in USGAAP, SOP 97-2, ASC 606 and SOX
- Excellent planning and organizational skills in working in a large and complex setup
- Top-tier communication and interpersonal skills in presenting to senior management team
- Highly flexible as an independent and team player
- Degree in Accounting and a qualified CA/ACCA
Interested and qualified candidates, please send your updated CV in MS Word to email@example.com
EA Registration Number: R1109269
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117