|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||S$85000 - S$100000 per annum + Variable Bonus|
As revenue recognition continues to grow in demand, there is a position available to hire a seasoned Revenue Business Partner. My client has global presence across most capital cities around the world. They have identified Singapore as the Regional Hub for the APAC region. With an internationally-diverse culture, the office environment is rich with life and embraces a highly-dynamic ambience.
As a Revenue Controller, this incumbent will be having high visibility reporting directly to the Corporate Finance Director and supporting the senior stakeholders. This role will provide extensive business partnering advice in negotiating strategy, profitability forecasting and overseeing the client billing and collection processes. You will maintain close relationship with Head Office in providing revenue support and value-add the business in WIP management, creating financial/pricing models for commercial agreements/RFP. With your highly-analytical ability, you will analyze the current billing and profitability situation and deliver the findings to the key senior stakeholders.
To be shortlisted, you must possess:
- At least 7 years of working experience in an international legal firm
- Possess commercial and financial outlook with a strong understanding of the global finance markets
- Highly-analytical and numerical-strong; having the ability to provide macro-perspectives
- Hands-on experience in Revenue Recognition, billing, cash flow management
- Strong business partnering skills and excellent communication skills
Interested and qualified candidates, please send your CV in MS Word to firstname.lastname@example.org
EA Registration Number: R1109269
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117