Risk Management - Credit market
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||S$96000.00 - S$180000.00 per annum + Negotiable|
The responsibility of the role will include monitoring market developments and assessing investment impacts. Working closely with the asset department, you are required to identify, measure and monitor risks within the Fixed income portfolios and ensure that limits are properly managed. The ideal candidate also needs to support the R&D in the area of Fixed Income risk modelling and attribution methodology.
The individual must possess:
- Relevant experience of at least 3 years as an investment or portfolio risk manager, portfolio manager, or trader.
- More than 5 years of experience specializing in Fixed income products such as bonds, options, FX, structured products and etc)
- Excellent communication skills
- Degree or Masters qualifications in financials or relevant space such as CFA, MFE.
- Experience as a portfolio manager or in the front office will be a plus
Contact Jake Sun at (65) 6854 5609 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number AS00038639. .
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-BF
Business License Number: 200611680D. License Number: 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1653158